Thursday, May 7, 2009

Death & Taxes... What are the only two things to keep you out of an Obama Administration (and the second one not so much...)

Yet another Obama pick has tax problems. I'm starting to see a pattern here. Is it possible that the only way you can get put in charge of something in his administration having to do with using public tax dollars is to not pay your own taxes?

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/first100days/2009/03/31/sebelius-explains-errors-pays-taxes/

(Kansas Governor) "Kathleen Sebelius recently corrected three years of tax returns and paid more than $7,000 in back taxes after finding 'unintentional errors.'"

Oops! Man, I'm sure all those tax paying Kansans sure are proud that they are patriotic and pay their taxes (thank-you Joe Biden) while their Governor can't quite get it figured out.

Now it seems to me that every tax issue is unintentional. (Not that it would get you or me very far with the IRS mind you.) My question is this. If she can't even get her taxes right (like, you know, every other person in the rest of the country not affiliated with the Obama Adminstration manages to) then how does she have a prayer of actually handling the Health & Human Services Dept. correctly. You know, a Dept. that deals with actually complicated issues. But hey, never fear my loyal readers, as soon as Obama et al. can Nationalize the health care system, we'll have the government and Sebelius running things for us and we know the government ALWAYS gets it right. (Even when nobody in the government can get their own stuff together) Trust me. I'm from the government and I'm here to help you.

No comments:

Post a Comment